Wednesday, April 8

Philly, Brooklyn, here we come!

I am happy to announce that I'll be selling my wares at two awesome Indie Craft fairs, the Art Star Craft Bazaar in Philadelphia May 30th & 31st on Penn's Landing AND then again the next weekend, June 6th & 7th at the Renegade Craft Fair at McCarren Park in Brooklyn. What a great kick-off to the summer that will be!In addition, I am honored to be sharing a booth at both shows with the spectacular, Karen Stanford of Skylark Studio, a fellow Z-Town Made member. She makes the coolest jewelry I know!


Wait, it gets even better! Kimberly Scola of Chez Sucre Chez will be also be appearing at both shows. Hope she's going to be nearby!


And, I could almost burst, because Kimberly will be sharing a booth with Melanie Lindner, of Spread the Love at Art Star.

So please, grab your flip-flops, eco-totes, and wallets, and visit some of the best Indie Crafts that Kutztown, PA has to offer.

No comments: