Wednesday, October 2

NEW designs NEW shop NEW logo NEW me

I've always wanted to do textile and wallpaper design and now I am! I've just set up my new Spoonflower shop, added my first few designs, and even changed my logo. Yup, it's a brand new me. My prints are available on fabric, wallpaper, even gift wrap!

My first print collection is called "Cake Plates." The colors were inspired by a room interior featured in a vintage magazine. It's available in several colors and variations and would make a cool gift wrap:
Next post I'll share my initial inspiration for my second new collection "Tulip March," which is also available on Spoonflower:
all designs © Sara Smedley 2013
One more thing... sometimes to make room for something new, something else must go. In this case, I will no longer be making items for my Etsy Shop. That means the aprons and tea towels that are available for sale now are the last that will ever be! Onward and upward...




1 comment:

Cheryl Rezendes said...

Congrats Sara! Looks great!

Cheryl