Wednesday, November 28

Xmas 2012 gets a helping hand!

I couldn't resist using the "hand" pun this time. I know it will get old, but it seems wrong not to ride the wave for just a little bit. To the point, my Xmas 2012 Tea Towel is now available in my Etsy Shop!

...and so, a new series is born. I'm very excited about this line and have visions of more hand scenarios dancing in my head.

 
I even love the way they look folded up together!

As promised, I have also added my Flutterby Butcher's Apron (to go with my Flutterby Tea Towel). Yes, Virginia, there is no hand, but anywhere I thought of placing it just seemed bizarre. Think about it. Instead, I mixed it up with a very large butterfly, which makes me quite happy. I hope it will put a smile on your face too!

Photo credit © Jickie Torres

I'll leave you with this festive gift wrap tip out of the December 2011 issue of Romantic Homes Magazine, using one of my Dutch Heart Tea Towels. My original post can be found here.









1 comment:

Jen Lindsay Design said...

they do indeed put a smile on my face. great unique designs. love em!